Skip to main content

Review: Captain



This weeks entry in the dildo category is Captain from Pleasure works. Captain is a realistic dildo made of 100% silicone. A flared base allows for usage with either a harness or toy mount. The base does not act as a suction cup so if you are looking for something hands free and you don't have a toy mount this dildo isn't for you.


So how realistic is captain you ask? Very realistic in shape and feel. Besides having a pronounced head with glans it also sports a thick shaft with realistic veins runny the length of it. The silicone is soft not ridged hard, this allows for some bending as well as a more realistic feel. So are far as realism goes this one of the most realistic dildos that I own at the moment. This realism could be a turn off for those who enjoy less realistic feel and look.



Length is a total of 7 ½ inches with an insertable length of just around 7 inches. Girth is the higher end of the medium range coming in at 5 ¾ inches. Not completely a size queen toy but the semi large girth means it also not a toy for novices or those who prefer smaller thinner dildos.

Captain and First Mate 
This dildo was very filling, its girth just giving enough stretch to fill me up. Sadly I couldn't feel the veins internally but was able to catch a hint on them against the vaginal opening. Captain is not curved so don't expect G spot stimulation form it. The realist shape of the head allows for easy insertion. If you are looking for something thinner but the same length then First Mate which is also from Pleasure Works might be more you thing. It has almost the same length as Captain but is thinner. If you are looking for something shorter in length and thinner then either Rookie or Cadet might be your thing.

Being silicone this dildo can be sterilized between uses which allows it to be used both vaginally and anal as well as being shared with partners. The flared base allow for usage with either a harness or toy mount. I usually use it either in a toy mount or with a hand so I am not real sure how the base will stick to smooth surfaces.

I've owned Captain for about two years now(this was one the reviews that got lost in the shuffle) and while it isn't my go to dildo I still use it on occasion. Over all I like this dildo, realistic in shape and feel and easy to clean and store. I would recommend it for anyone who looking for a realistic feel and look out of their dildo.

Pros
cons
Affordable
made from body safe 100% silicone
Easy cleaning-can be sterilized
Tapered head allows for easy insertion
Girthy
Realistic in shape and feel
Couldn't feel veins
Might be too large for some
The realistic look and feel might not be for everyone


Comments

  1. Thanks for your detailed review. I bought realistic dildo like thislast month, but never liked it. I think I'm too sensitive for a dildos like this(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Toys at Passion Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great reading you blog post. You have mentioned everything very point to point. When i was searching for the answer i am very much curious to know how things work but after reading your post all my doubts about this got cleared. I got my answer by reading your post. Keeping posting stuff like this future. I will look forward to your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dildos can be tough thing to get inside initially, that's why its advised to use a ton of lubricant initially, and start with best silicone dildo that you can get from adult toy store.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Cherry Review

Better, more detailed and 100% accurate as to my experience with the company! First off let me begin by stating that I live in the United States and that Pink Cherry is a Canadian based company. At first I was slightly hesitant to order from them, my main issue was shipping. I was afraid that it would take a long time to receive my package and/or that the free shipping offer was not valid on orders destined to the US. Well my fears were not justified. I have ordered from them a total of three times so far and each time I have received my order within a week. I also was able to receive free shipping on all orders for ordering over a certain amount. But more on all that later.

Review:Adam&Eve

Adam & Eve At one time this was my go to company when I felt like expanding my toy collection. Over time this has slowly changed. While they are still the most widely recognized sex toy company their quality and customer service sadly have gone down over the years. Their site is easy to navigate and neatly arranged so that buyers can easily find products that they are looking for. They offer free shipping on orders that are $69 or more(Just remember to enter code 69SHIP), and any order over $17 is eligible to receive a free gift. The free item is either a mystery DVD or sex toy. Their shipping is discrete as stated on their website, your order will either arrive in a plain envelope or simple brown box. Front of evelope. Back of envelope. Before sending others to their site I always warn them of a few things. While they may carry a wide variety of sexual toys and are name that many people recognize there are some major drawbacks to ordering from them. First off their order pr

Sex Toy Storage

Yes I know, many other people have written about the different ways to store sex toys from prying eyes. While most have centered on the purchase of actual storage containers/boxes that are specifically marketed towards the storage of vibrators and dildos, few have taken into account the cost that may associated with.