Skip to main content

Hard truths

I know I am going to start a shit storm but who the fuck cares.




Slut. Whore. I have been called that and much more to my face. Almost always the words were uttered by females. The only time those words were ever uttered by males were during bedroom encounters and only after my own urging. Is this a phenomena that I have managed to escape: men using sexually derogatory terms...men not taking no for an answer...men coming on to me in overtly sexual manners that crosses the line...

Or perhaps it is the fact that I make my intentions clear from the start. If I am not interested I let the other person know it. I am not coy, I do not beat around the bush. I just state “I am flattered, but I am not interested/attracted to you.” I leave it at that and walk away (if they haven't already). No need to elaborate and perhaps confuse the poor person. In my experience those who identify as male have always taken the rejection well, it was women who continued to flirt even after I made my position clear. It was with them that I was forced to elaborate and felt the need to explain myself.

I am a very aggressive person by nature. I am also self confident. Two things that I not afraid to show, damned being a lady. I have had sexual relations with well over a hundred people, yet like I said it has been only females who have openly judged me for that. As a teen in high school it was the girls who spread the rumors that I took on a group of boys over the weekend. It was the girls who physically accosted me for being in touch with my sexuality and not ashamed to explore it. The boys? They largely ignored it, or were curious as to techniques that girls might enjoy.

Females are far more vindictive. How often has one witnessed a the male counterpart of a broken relationship go out and do something to get his ex back...Or engaging the new partner of the ex to fight. Now compare that to females engaging in such acts. The scale does tip more towards the females on this one.

As an adult I have encountered far more females who think me abnormal for owning and using sex toys. I have heard everything from obviously my partner doesn't satisfy me...that I must be some type of cock slut to masturbate...to I am plain weird because “normal” females don't do such “disgusting” things. My male friends on the other hand are intrigued. They will ask questions pertaining to ideas of bringing their female partners as much pleasure as possible. They have even remarked that it is refreshing to know a female that not only isn't afraid of her sexuality but explores it freely.

I have watched some of them be called assholes because of one night stands. The girl they fucked now feeling hurt and betrayed when the sun came up and realization sunk in that yes they were indeed nothing more that a single night of fun. This would piss me off as I had seen my male friends always be up front and honest about their intentions with these girls, clearly stating from the get go that they were merely looking for a little fun.  It was the girls who pressed and then went psycho when things didn't go their way and the harsh reality that he had spoken the truth before the hook-up took hold. I even had the same shit happen, girls taking one night stands to mean I wanted more...even when I told them from the start (at the bar/club) that I was only looking for a quick fuck. I can't count how many times I heard “I thought you might change your mind. ”More often than not I was called a bitch or a whore because I didn't want a relationship. Never once were those words uttered by males. The men took it for what it was, a no strings attached wild night of sex.


So as we bash the opposite gender we should also look at ours. Females are far more vicious than males when it comes to persecuting females. And if men are said to encourage this type of behavior why then do the vast majority of them get disgusted when they see this or stare in disbelief as their girlfriend rips down another of her own gender?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Cherry Review

Better, more detailed and 100% accurate as to my experience with the company! First off let me begin by stating that I live in the United States and that Pink Cherry is a Canadian based company. At first I was slightly hesitant to order from them, my main issue was shipping. I was afraid that it would take a long time to receive my package and/or that the free shipping offer was not valid on orders destined to the US. Well my fears were not justified. I have ordered from them a total of three times so far and each time I have received my order within a week. I also was able to receive free shipping on all orders for ordering over a certain amount. But more on all that later.

Sex Toy Storage

Yes I know, many other people have written about the different ways to store sex toys from prying eyes. While most have centered on the purchase of actual storage containers/boxes that are specifically marketed towards the storage of vibrators and dildos, few have taken into account the cost that may associated with.

Review:Adam&Eve

Adam & Eve At one time this was my go to company when I felt like expanding my toy collection. Over time this has slowly changed. While they are still the most widely recognized sex toy company their quality and customer service sadly have gone down over the years. Their site is easy to navigate and neatly arranged so that buyers can easily find products that they are looking for. They offer free shipping on orders that are $69 or more(Just remember to enter code 69SHIP), and any order over $17 is eligible to receive a free gift. The free item is either a mystery DVD or sex toy. Their shipping is discrete as stated on their website, your order will either arrive in a plain envelope or simple brown box. Front of evelope. Back of envelope. Before sending others to their site I always warn them of a few things. While they may carry a wide variety of sexual toys and are name that many people recognize there are some major drawbacks to ordering from them. First off their order pr