Skip to main content

The Art of Fucking: Manual Intercourse

Manual Intercourse



Often times the simple act of manual intercourse is ignored when it comes not only to sex education but also to actual sexual activity between partners. Manual intercourse is also known as non penetrative sex. It simply involves manual manipulation between partners through such acts as fingering and handjobs.

Some of my greatest sexual experiences involved manual intercourse, either done out necessity as a condom was not readily available or because of an inability or even non desire to actually engage in penetrative sexual intercourse.

One of my memorable engagements was in the back seat of a car. We were on the way back from a concert and the adrenalin rush of having heard hard thrashing music coupled with a hormonal surge had us making out in the back seat. He had pushed me to lay back, climbing on top me as he slipped a hand under my skirt. My own hands went to the front of his jeans making quick work of button and zipper.

While we could have easily fucked right then and there, but with his older brother and a mutual friend in the front seats so we knew this had be quick and simple with as little clothes shed as possible. So he wordlessly pushed my underwear to the side and slipped two fingers inside me while I started to stroke him. We tried our best to stifle our moans with sloppy kisses and bites to shoulders but I am pretty sure that the front seat knew exactly what was happening in the back seat. We weren't exactly quiet once his thumb rubbing my clit elicited a few sharp gasps of pleasures as I orgasmed. His own release was just as noticeable as he groaned against my throat, emptying himself into my hand.

Another memorable encounter involved a male friend and a drunken romp in the bathroom of a nightclub. We didn't have a condom and it would have been far to difficult to engage in oral sex the small stall so instead he pushed me up against the door and pulled my vinyl pants down to mid thigh and fingered me while my own hand was busy on him.

Lack of a condom also led to me and another male friend getting down and dirty with manual on his couch while his roommate slept just down the hall while another time we were too horny to waste time with the unlacing boots so manual was wordlessly settled on as the quickest way for both of us to get off.

So the possibilities are endless for this wonderful simple act. I challenge you dear readers to try it. Explore sex in a way where no penetration is involved, be inventive and use your imaginations but most importantly have fun and be safe.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Cherry Review

Better, more detailed and 100% accurate as to my experience with the company! First off let me begin by stating that I live in the United States and that Pink Cherry is a Canadian based company. At first I was slightly hesitant to order from them, my main issue was shipping. I was afraid that it would take a long time to receive my package and/or that the free shipping offer was not valid on orders destined to the US. Well my fears were not justified. I have ordered from them a total of three times so far and each time I have received my order within a week. I also was able to receive free shipping on all orders for ordering over a certain amount. But more on all that later.

Sex Toy Storage

Yes I know, many other people have written about the different ways to store sex toys from prying eyes. While most have centered on the purchase of actual storage containers/boxes that are specifically marketed towards the storage of vibrators and dildos, few have taken into account the cost that may associated with.

Review:Adam&Eve

Adam & Eve At one time this was my go to company when I felt like expanding my toy collection. Over time this has slowly changed. While they are still the most widely recognized sex toy company their quality and customer service sadly have gone down over the years. Their site is easy to navigate and neatly arranged so that buyers can easily find products that they are looking for. They offer free shipping on orders that are $69 or more(Just remember to enter code 69SHIP), and any order over $17 is eligible to receive a free gift. The free item is either a mystery DVD or sex toy. Their shipping is discrete as stated on their website, your order will either arrive in a plain envelope or simple brown box. Front of evelope. Back of envelope. Before sending others to their site I always warn them of a few things. While they may carry a wide variety of sexual toys and are name that many people recognize there are some major drawbacks to ordering from them. First off their order pr