Skip to main content

Boredom, updates and a shopping spree :)


Since things have been pretty quiet around I have actually had some time to sit down and start working on a few product reviews. One of which for the Xtreme Pack G Spot Bulletis already posted. I currently have ones for Icicles No. 38, The Engagement Finger Ring, Fetish Fantasy 8”, The Lavender 6 pack and the Black Magic Pleasure Pack in various stages of writing and/or editing. I hope to have these finished and start posting them as soon as possible. I am currently thinking of a doing a product review a week, but that might change depending up time and feedback from readers.

I also recently went on a little bit of a shopping spree over at Eden Fantasys taking advantage of not only their spring clearance sales but also their 25% off sitewide sale (just use the code MARCH25 at checkout, please site for detail and any restrictions). And I am thrilled to announce that I finally purchased the Ella. I have been wanting this dildo for awhile and I am extremely excited that it shall soon be in my hands. I also ordered the Love Rider Thruster, which was another silicone dildo that had been on my wishlist for some time now.   

My order also included the Love Thunder Glass dildo, Lil Teaser Sassy, Bcute Curve, Promise Finger Ring and the Enchanted Crystals vibrator (which was a free gift for ordering over $70).  I am pretty geeked about the order and I am waiting as patiently as I can for it to arrive.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Cherry Review

Better, more detailed and 100% accurate as to my experience with the company! First off let me begin by stating that I live in the United States and that Pink Cherry is a Canadian based company. At first I was slightly hesitant to order from them, my main issue was shipping. I was afraid that it would take a long time to receive my package and/or that the free shipping offer was not valid on orders destined to the US. Well my fears were not justified. I have ordered from them a total of three times so far and each time I have received my order within a week. I also was able to receive free shipping on all orders for ordering over a certain amount. But more on all that later.

Review:Adam&Eve

Adam & Eve At one time this was my go to company when I felt like expanding my toy collection. Over time this has slowly changed. While they are still the most widely recognized sex toy company their quality and customer service sadly have gone down over the years. Their site is easy to navigate and neatly arranged so that buyers can easily find products that they are looking for. They offer free shipping on orders that are $69 or more(Just remember to enter code 69SHIP), and any order over $17 is eligible to receive a free gift. The free item is either a mystery DVD or sex toy. Their shipping is discrete as stated on their website, your order will either arrive in a plain envelope or simple brown box. Front of evelope. Back of envelope. Before sending others to their site I always warn them of a few things. While they may carry a wide variety of sexual toys and are name that many people recognize there are some major drawbacks to ordering from them. First off their order pr

Sex Toy Storage

Yes I know, many other people have written about the different ways to store sex toys from prying eyes. While most have centered on the purchase of actual storage containers/boxes that are specifically marketed towards the storage of vibrators and dildos, few have taken into account the cost that may associated with.