Skip to main content

Guess what?

Shh, I have been a very naughty girl. I couldn't help myself. Less than two weeks after placing an order to add some items to my toy chest I have placed another. Granted both orders were heavily influenced by the fact that some of the items on my wish list went on sale. But shh..the toy collection is growing.

New additions that I am eagerly waiting for.
Deep water G - EdenFantasys
Fetish Fantasy Elite 8" dildo -- EdenFantasys
Amethyst - G-spot dildos - EdenFantasys
Xtreme pack g-spot bullet - Bullet and egg vibrators
Eden toy and body wipes - Toy cleaners and wipes - EdenFantasys
Diamond Spot vibrator - G-spot vibrators - EdenFantasys

Eventually I am going to stop with the procrastination and actually get around to reviewing some of the toys I have. Also I have few entries in the works that amazingly enough are actually related to writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Cherry Review

Better, more detailed and 100% accurate as to my experience with the company! First off let me begin by stating that I live in the United States and that Pink Cherry is a Canadian based company. At first I was slightly hesitant to order from them, my main issue was shipping. I was afraid that it would take a long time to receive my package and/or that the free shipping offer was not valid on orders destined to the US. Well my fears were not justified. I have ordered from them a total of three times so far and each time I have received my order within a week. I also was able to receive free shipping on all orders for ordering over a certain amount. But more on all that later.

Sex Toy Storage

Yes I know, many other people have written about the different ways to store sex toys from prying eyes. While most have centered on the purchase of actual storage containers/boxes that are specifically marketed towards the storage of vibrators and dildos, few have taken into account the cost that may associated with.

Rant: Sex Positive and some tips.

Healthy Expression of Sexuality and some Tips I know that last year I wrote about this topic. I merely scratched the surface in that post and this one has been sitting as a draft waiting to get finished since last Spring (damn you mood episodes which robbed me of so much in the last year)