Skip to main content

More on EdenFantasys


EdenFantasys is much more than a site that simply sells adult oriented items. The overall experience of the site is what truly sets them apart from competitors. Just glancing over the product details and reviews gives a person a better sense of what they may and may not like about a toy or article clothing. User uploaded photos of products lets you actually get a better idea as to size, shape and material before purchasing. It is also a bonus that you can actually ask reviewers questions about the product to better help you with your decision to purchase or not.

Another thing that sets them apart is their sales and promotions. One such promotion is their Edens Friends promotion that utilizes Facebook likes that lead to savings on selected products.



Other current sales include their current Spring Clearance sale, where you can save up to 70% on certain products.

Another great perk of their site is their point system. A simple explanation is that you earn points which can be then redeemed and applied like a gift card to purchases. This can come in handy in helping either with the cost of an expensive item that you might other wise not have purchased or even just cover the cost of shipping if your purchase doesn't reach the $35 threshold for free shipping.

Another thing that I really enjoy about EdenFantasys is their forum. With topics ranging from sex toy information and usage, to BDSM related topics to just general topics relating to sexual health and relationships there is pretty much something for everyone to explore and participate in.

Over all my experience there has been a positive one. From just “playing” in their forum to actually purchasing products. Their shipping is fast with me usually receiving my package a few days after placing my order and discreet, each order was shipped in a plain brown box with no outward sign what its contents were.

For a more detailed review I made last month of EdenFantasys please click here


This blog entry was written in exchange for a gift card from edenfantasys.com. This did not in any way affected the content or my personal opinion that are contained within this entry in any way. This post complies with FTC guidelines. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Cherry Review

Better, more detailed and 100% accurate as to my experience with the company!
First off let me begin by stating that I live in the United States and that Pink Cherry is a Canadian based company. At first I was slightly hesitant to order from them, my main issue was shipping. I was afraid that it would take a long time to receive my package and/or that the free shipping offer was not valid on orders destined to the US. Well my fears were not justified. I have ordered from them a total of three times so far and each time I have received my order within a week. I also was able to receive free shipping on all orders for ordering over a certain amount. But more on all that later.

Adam&Eve Big O Kit of Disappointment

Adam and Eve Big O Kit
I had been seeing the promotion circulating for some time now. One simply had to enter the code DOLL and they received 50% off a single item in their cart, free shipping and also received a free Big O kit. After doing a little digging-not that much mind you- I couldn't find out any details as to what this mystery Big O kit actually contained. I figured that since I was doing an order anyways what the hell it's free. So I clicked the little box's that said send me my free kit which is valued at $29.95 and my other free mystery gift valued at $9.95.

Review: Fun Factory Tiger

Fun Factory Tiger
*****

I am enamored with Fun Factory. Maybe it is because they are a German company (I have thing for Germans and Germany in general) Or maybe it is because of the quality of their products which never disappoint.